Monday, March 5, 2007

Pictures!

The start of the French Market bag made with Paton Classic Merino Wool: Harvest


A simple garter stich scarf, the second of a pair for my husband's aunt and uncle's Christmas present. Made with Red Heart Super Saver: Navy and White in honor of Penn State since they're alumni

the beginning of the afghan. this is made with Caron Simply Soft: Bone, this is almost 4' long so I only showed a portion of it. I tried to show the detail with the blurry picture, but it didn't come out too well





the headband/earwarmer thing, as requested by Amanda. made with Paton Divine yarn and another cream yarn that I can't remember)




the purse, made with Red Heart Super Saver: beige and I can't remember the brown color, but its wool




My second pair of socks, made in Caron Simply Soft: Mango