Thursday, May 17, 2007

tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged so I shall do this :)

Here are the rules... Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I have four older annoying brothers that I love dearly (most of the time).

2. blood fascinates me, perhaps that's why I wanted to be a doctor when I was little?

3. I like to watch war movies.

4. I abhor pink. When I was younger my mom used to keep buying me pink items of clothing (as the only girl) and if I didn't wear them she'd make me pay her back for them. So I'd wear them to sleep in because I hated being forced to wear that particular color.

5. I graduated from high school at 16, started college at 17 and graduated from college at 20. again, blame my mother for pushing me (I was homeschooled in high school).

6. I'm a Navy brat...my dad was in the Navy for 30 years. 8 as a Reservist and 22 in the Active Duty Reserves. We lived in Massachusetts, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.

7. I don't like peanuts. I can eat peanut butter, but just can't eat an actual peanut.

I think I'll tag April, Leigh Ann, Amber, and Pixie

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks. I think. Off to do mine.

Unknown said...

pink is beautiful

Rebecca said...

My youngest just graduated from college at age 20 and I guess her Mum pushed her, too...teehee...in reality, her competive nature wanted to catch up with her big sister!

Interesting method your mom used with the pink clothes!