Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I'm going to attempt to keep this up, so maybe some progress is made on my projects. Today is WIP (work in progress for my non knitting friends) Wednesday.

but first, my two new knitting books courtesy of a birthday gift and birthday gift card =)





First up is a Frizzato scarf made with Plymouth Yarn Frizzato in Red (got this at the local Stitch 'n Pitch).


Second is a set of 4 butterflies from the above Knitted Toys book. These are for my nieces for Christmas, one for each. I'm using KnitPicks Shine Sport yarn in various colors.


Third is my crocheted afghan project. I'm really disliking how the one skein is a bit darker than the others. I have about 4.5 skeins done so far, only 6.5 to go. sigh.



Fourth is my first Jaywalker Sock using yarn dyed in kool aid by the lovely ms. pixie riot. color is "love you till Tuesday." I've actually done a bit more on this since I took the picture this afternoon. really loving this pattern, so fun and easy!

No comments: