Saturday, February 28, 2009

I swear one of these days I'll catch up on here...

I can give you a list of things I've knitted, but alas pictures shall wait. We had issues with our computer when the ice storm hit, so now for some reason I am unable to unload pictures onto the computer anymore. However I will be purchasing a new camera and possibly a laptop with part of our tax refund, so maybe soon?

As for what I've been working on-

Ravelry Boston Red Sox Traveling Scarf- Green Monster Scarf, group 2. This has been loads of fun, though I'm totally uninspired at the moment to think of something new for the scarf I'm currently on. Suggestions for worsted weight yarn?

Radiating Star Blanket (free ravelry download)- finished! Took just about 3 weeks and one of those weeks I didn't knit on it at all. Totally love it and its a very belated wedding gift for a friend.

Fruit Loop Socks- I actually have a picture of the first one up on Ravelry. I'm almost done with the second. Using CherryTree Hill Supersock in Martha's Vineyard


Things I wish to start knitting soon:

Two pairs of fingerless gloves that people have asked me to make, they're providing the yarn

Oriental Lily- for Gretchen's Easter dress I think. It will be done in Cascade Sierra colors 45 and 29.

Juju pants- also for Gretchen in KP CotLin color Lantana

I need another sock pattern for either a solid colored yarn or variegated. I just purchased a circular to try out Magic Loop, so those suggestions are appreciated as well.

No comments: