Wednesday, July 30, 2008

44 things...

Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you! (But only if you want to...no worries if you don't...)


1. Do you like blue cheese? absolutely not.
2. Have you ever smoked? never touched any of it.
3. Do you own a gun? yes
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on the type of appointment, but generally not.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? yum! especially nice and burnt on the grill.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Garfield Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? chai or hot chocolate in the winter, milk in the warmer months.
9. Can you do push ups? hah
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my turquoise cross that was my grandmother's.
11. Favorite hobby? knitting
12. Do you have ADD? nope
13. What is your weight? umm....
14. Middle name?? Elizabeth
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. must finish rearranging. 2. tired. 3. need adult conversation.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, milk, soda
21. Where would you like to be right now? somewhere there are adults to converse with
22. Name three people who will complete this? whoever wants to
23. Do you own slippers? no
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? UK Blue!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheet? wouldn't know...
26. Can you whistle?? yes
27. Favorite color??? purple/oragne
28. Would you be a pirate? nah
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? none
30. Favorite Girl's Name? other than Gretchen- I like Adelaide.
31. Favorite boy's name?? other than the Michael and Tristan- I like Alexander
32. What's in your pocket right now?? a penny
33. Last thing that made you laugh?? Gretchen trying to crawl
34. Best bed sheets as a child?? I had these way awesome glow in the dark star sheets my gram gave me. I had a hard time giving them up when they were too worn to use anymore.
35. Worst injury you've ever had?? 5 stitches in my right index finger from a soup can lid. don't ask.
36. Do you love where you live? so so...I'd prefer to not have the neighbors I have, the house I like. the area I love.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?? 1
38.Who is your loudest friend?? my brother Ben
39. How many dogs do you own? zero
40. Does someone have a crush on you? ha, yeah right.
41. What is your favorite book?? my general go to book is "Christy"
43. What is your favorite sports team?? Boston Red Sox. wooooooo!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? not sure.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the congrats! I'm due about the time you were with Gretchen last year!