I was tagged by Ann
8 random things meme.
Rules are as follows:
· When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.
· Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
· At the end of the post you must tag and link to eight other people.
1. I have a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training that I probably will never use except on my own children.
2. I graduated from high school at 16 and college at 20. I secretly wish I had not let my mom push me to graduate early from high school. I felt somewhat unprepared for college and think that extra year would have benefited me.
3. I love sports of all varieties. I'm a bit of a baseball addict, especially when it comes to playoff time. My sport of choice to play is soccer or volleyball.
4. due to a knee injury from waitressing in college, I can't really play sports anymore and it depresses me. damn worker's comp that said there was nothing wrong with my knee. they aren't the ones who have their knee pop out 2-3 times a year and aren't able to walk normally for 2-3 days afterwards.
5. I'm planning to go back to college eventually to get my B.S. in Nursing. I just need one class to get into nursing school and I should be good to go.
6. I get tired of reading "Dumbo" to my son what seems like 10 times a day. he loves elephants.
7. I miss my first car. a 93 Dodge Shadow, I named "Puddles" because there was a leak in the windshield. so whenever it rained my car seats would get soaked. I sold my poor baby after having owned it for 5.5 years.
8. I love Thanksgiving. its my most favorite holiday. I love the food and being surrounded by people.
I'll tag Michelle and whoever else wants to answer this, because I really don't know anyone who hasn't done it yet.